Wednesday 26 August 2009

the long awaited velvet dress

Right, finally, here are some velvet dresses that I would like to have. These are all high end designer ones but maybe if I get the chance I might venture into town to see if there are any around on the high street. I did see short, tight, bodycon, 80's style ones on the Topshop and H&M websites but I cant decide if they are for me yet. I think probably not.



vince
roksanda ilincic
fendi



diane von furstenberg
carin wester
burberry prorsum


azzaro
alexander mcqueen
alberta ferretti

carolina herrera
aquilano e rimondi
BCBG Max Azria

BCBG Max Azria
cynthia Steffe

And here a some non dresses that are nice and velvety. Who'd have thought of gold and velvet all in one skirt? Wow.


anglomania
derek lam


And next time I wear the blue dress I have I'll try and remember to take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment