Friday 11 September 2009

new kit

It was birthday this week and along with the finding of a nice new house I also had some exciting gifts from Ralph.

I got this, terrifyingly beautiful.

Its to take out when I go hunting for harvest. It does scare the life out of me. I had a bit of a go with it today, I opened out each blade in turn. I carefully shut each blade with the total terror that I'd cut off a finger. I cut the corner off the copy of vogue I bought last month. It's really sharp.
Terrifying.
It's a Rough Rider.

I got this too, to go with. Going to take it to work tomorrow and have a go as haven't had a chance to look at it much yet, I hear it's good. My mission is to come home with what I'm hoping are crab apples. If not tomorrow, with the begrudging help of Ranger Robert, then the work experience person is going to have a treat on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. The knife is lost amongst the unpacking! Oh no! Ralph need some kind of elastic clip to attach things he uses to so they cant get lost places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the stockman yesterday. It was down the back of the sofa.

    ReplyDelete