Wednesday 4 November 2009

ok, I was too long

We have moved house so I haven't gotten around to doing this. But I think I'm back now.

To start off it's just a quicky.

TOAST .....again

Some new things they just added are fantastic, can I have them please?

Silk velvet cowl neck dress, quite possibly the velvet dress I've been saving myself for.


It comes in these colours....

magpie bluenankeen yellowburnt orangepersian grey

 
I think I like the grey best.

Next please....


Silk velvet harem trousers and woolly milena churida, very nice. 

I will be here again shortly to actually talk about the house, all the new exciting things we (I, mostly) have been putting in it and the allotment.


Yes, I came to the top of the list, I have an allotment, it has apple trees, it has a shed.


No comments:

Post a Comment