Tuesday 10 November 2009

a couple of new obsessions

I keep getting sucked into the inteweb in the hunt for the correct things.

Currently I'm after....

Sheepskin fingerless gloves. These are from celtic sheepskin, but as they are "one size" I'm obviously suspicious that they wont be my size and I'd like them to fit.










Still on the sheepskin theme, I'd like some new slippers, some warm ones, some sensible ones that dont make me look like a teenage girl at a sleep-over. I've had some nice ones that I got in topshop years ago, burgandy "velvet" in which a put fleecy insoles. These have lost the will to live and have gone all baggy, it's so sad.

I like these in toast, which are obviously not sheepskin however it's the same train of thought ...









... but I think I might need some warm ones too (ie I need two pairs!)  These are from Nursey of Bungay.





I would like to get a good waterproof coat for going out in the rain, to the allotment for example. I'd like a nice long wax jacket. All the second hand ones on ebay seem to be huge, all the new ones are many, many pounds.
This is a Drizabone one, great.



And what I really would like is an old wool kimono (I think they might all have different names but I haven't worked that out yet).





Arrrgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment