Thursday 23 September 2010

my dreams of toast

Man toast is finally here, I made a little 'eek' sound closely followed by a 'mmmmmm' in a more grown up manner. Man toast.

Ralph was also quite happy about this too, I mean I go on about toast all the time. So, even though it is a small collection it's really nice. We are going to go on an outing to a shop if they have it in one to go and try it all on, but from the pictures we are happy. I am going to keep the actual catalogue that came in the post for bedtime reading. I obviously think ralph would have been a better model, I'm not keen on the sappy looking youth but the older chap is a vision of handsom.

Here are the best bits...







I'm most fond of the half placket (is that right? half buttons) shirts. I'm also hoping that ralph and I can get matching orange anoraks as there is a ladies one also.

No comments:

Post a Comment