Saturday 13 November 2010

dr. hauschka

I have had the dr. h mascara for a while now.

I have funny eylashes that appear to be a bit sensitive to mascara, if I wear it too many days in a row they get itchy and strangely loose and irritating untill I rub them loose. If not careful I have ended up with badl patches. Bad. Yuck. !

In my attempt to rid myself of as many peculiar space-mystic-sythethsised ingredients, after looking at the lurid yellow of the maybelline collosal I had been using carefully every other-ish day, I got some of the lovely rose scented dr. h mascara.


I cannot say enough good words about this mascara. It really is the best I have ever used. It goes on very thinly, which is great because it means that after one coat it's hardly noticeable as being makeup. You do not get instant spider eyes, which as far as I can see is a good thing. You can do extra coats if you want to, you know, so you get to choose if you want to look really naff or not.

Honestly it is great.

It smells nice and it doesn't make my lashes fall out. I pretty much understand what the ingredients are also, no space food here.

Good show dr. h.

No comments:

Post a Comment