Sunday 5 December 2010

cup for christmas

For christmas, I would like a travel cat cup. I spoke before about kuksa, but maybe a grande wouldn't fit in that?

There are these, I like the red one but it looks to be sold out now.


But as novel as they are I think not so practical. Ralph totally dissed them.

I do not like these, they are ugly like wearing trainers with your work suit on the way home...


This is quite nice, if it has to be stainless and shiny...


Or this if I could find anywhere in britain that sells them...


It seems that they are sold buy chinese promo ware companies to get you logo put on so the only other places I've seen them are as some wacky indie coffeeshop 'merch'. Anyway, it looks sensible, would be better with a not blue handle, has a lid, no horrible plastic sipping hole. Yes please.

I forgot, this article was quite interesting, guardian.co.uk, on how no one really takes their own mug, even though you can have a discount at 'bucks if you do. I haven't ever taken my own mug. I would like a travel mug so I can. It's an odd thing when something like this seems so obvious and yet it hadn't really occurred to me previously. If I am quick I ask the barista to leave off the lid, I have a hatred for the lids beyond the extra plastic, sipping through a hole, no thanks. Meeting the takeout without challenge is pretty hard, so far I have failed at getting organised with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment