Sunday 21 March 2010

unbelievable actions

I get angry at the way people behave all the time. I finally have photographic evidence to back up my stance, so my crossness can be directed here.

My office at work has a shared kitchen and bathroom, the people from the church use it, as do the montessori teachers when they have a class next door and the singing group. It's not ideal but it is ok, sometimes there is widdle on the toilet seat, or poop on the floor, crisps on the worktop, gunk in the fridge. But what made me cross was this...



It says 'please put in dishwasher on sunday".

Firstly its four cups so I'm sure it wouldn't have been too much effort to just wash them, you know, the old fashioned way, in the nearby sink with a sponge and washing up liquid. But if not, there's the dishwasher, just there, under the draining board. Oooh, the door is even open.

But to leave them on the side and then write a note asking someone else to put them in the dishwasher is just shit. I hate this kind of gentle delegation of responsibility. How is it people feel that they can push a task quietly onto another person? For anyone else to object to such a small request would seem petty or lazy but it's so disrespectful to put someone in that position. How dare you ask that of someone. It's these little things that are so indicative of why people are so utterly crap. I sincerely would not ever, if I had time to write a note to do so, request someone else to do something that was mine to do. That would be my responsibility.

Also, I had an interesting experience on the d3 bus when a boy shoved me. He was sitting in the seat behind me and I turned around and asked him not to push me. What he said was "was it me? was it me? was it me?". I said that it probably was either him or his friend and he told me it wasn't him as he was smoking a cigarette. What a total moron. I felt really sorry for his buddies because this guy was such a dimwit. I wish there was something better to do with people like this. At the moment I'm most in favour of grinding them up into plant food.

No comments:

Post a Comment