Monday 10 May 2010

face quest

So it is all sorted out. I have the moisturiser and so far it is looking good. It has mint and nice things like thyme and rosemary. It's funny it is for teenagers. It's not really like the palmarosa one that fixed my forehead but I nearly have all the ingredients to start making my own version of that.


Also, the mineral foundation is sorted. First off, some weeks ago, I got the nude one from purity. It comes in a really nice, substantial jar and is easy to tip out into the lid for brush swirling. However, the shade I got on the advice of Emily, was too dark. I tried to get on with it and I did carry on as I thought I was being a wuss as I'm not really a made-up kind of lady. I had a bit of a look at lily lolo and their advice is if it even has a hint of the orangyness it is too dark. So had to get some more. I ordered one from lily lolo as I do like variety, shade candy cane. When it arrived it too looked very dark in the jar, I ummed and ahhed as to whether to try and send it back. No, I was brave and tried it and it's much better. The jar is not so nice and it does not tip so well, goes all over the place, but at least it is the right colour. I guess I can mix the two for my 'summer' colour, ha, when I have a tan eh.


I also got the green colour corrector to help me be less pink.


Purity is £12.99 and lily lolo is £12. I prefer the purity but I should have gone with my instinct and got the paler one. I think my skin is really very light.

Applying the foundation is easy and it really does look much better than conventional, from a tube, stuff. Glad I have found it.

The green is good, £7.

Boring for boys, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment