Friday 4 February 2011

bombs

I've been on it these last few weeks, to a certain extent. So I have been trying not to be on the computer, so no blogs for a while.

I say I've been on it but what I mean is I've finally got around to doing the things I should have done before. Like get the christmas presents together. Now re-named "wishing you all the best for the year ahead" presents, they are all packed up and ready to send, trip to the post officer this afternoon.

As part of that I've made my first bath bombs. I'd been putting them off, for reasons I can't put my finger on. But right, get on with it. Done. Results are interesting. Pink, buttery one on the left is warty. One with orange bits in on the right was very fragrant, surprisingly so. I don't think using beetroot powder for colour worked too well. Not sure about the ones with butter in, the bath melts, but maybe I just need to tweak the proportions.



Also, some lip balm and some balm for achey joints. Named mountain wax in an attempt to appeal to a teenage boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment