Saturday 12 February 2011

soapsies

I'm still waiting to get around to trying out the soaps I bought a while back, my first experience of proper soap with nice ingredients in.

With this in mind I'm already looking out for more. No, not really, I just came across these and thought they were good looking and good sounding. I also like the printed brown paper, I am very, very fond of printing on brown paper.



Ralph was going on about pine tar a while back so maybe that's a good excuse to make an order. It seems that this soap is made by a man, who may have a beard if the tar soap blurb is to be taken as fact. Beardy soap making man is my kind of man. I was wondering if it is a kind of mannishness that has imbued this range of soaps with something that caught my eye. No pretty flowers on the labels. No flowery script. Manilla, string, clay, tar, grit, tea, roots. Grrr. But good for you. Nothing for mere fragrance, just good stuff for good purposes.

But we can still choose a rosehip because it's pretty.

RockyTopSoapShop

No comments:

Post a Comment