Friday 4 February 2011

good shop

After much trawling about the interweb (whilst doing my epic moisturiser hunt a while back and a subsequent shampoo search) I feel that I maybe have found a place that means no more searching.

Like I said before about goodness direct it's really lovely to find a place that you feel you can go straight to and know that they will have the goodies that you want and give great service.

Lucy Rose. Great!

This is a place that sells friendlier skincare products from many different brands including weleda (but it's also worth checking their website as they are also lovely and have very good service and special offers) and zoya (nail varnish in more colours than you'd think possible).

I ordered late on tuesday night and the parcel arrived on thursday morning. I guess thanks to the postie also but it's really nice to know that when your order goes in it gets dealt with so fast. Thank you very much lucy rose!


I'll have to let you know how the shellac based hairspray goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment