Sunday 13 February 2011

'fume

As with the soaps, I had some new perfume to try, from future primitive. Tiggy makes really wonderful looking soaps, I had never seem anything like them before. I think I had all the flavours 'open in tabs' trying to decide which ones to get. I decided, ordered, gave one to my mother in law for christmas and am yet to try the rest. I'm willing the current soap to run out.

I have been using the perfume. It is lovely. I wanted something a bit vanillaish and this one is good. Rook and raven, obviously I was swayed by the label.


A dark, deeply mystifying blend of Sweet Sicilian Orange & Vanilla with a drydown of aged Patchouli & Sandalwood resting on a faint hint of infused cardamom pods.

The scent leaves a gentle warmth, which creates a halo around your person that lingers the whole day long.
A warm inviting scent for the wicked winter months.
Inspired by the cackle of the rook & the raven and their beautiful black plumes.


I've not used an oil based 'fume before, it seems to stay well throughout the day, daubed on wrists and neck. Anyway, its great, go get some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment