Tuesday 31 May 2011

weiging in, having a big go

I have new scales that weigh tiny amounts, down to 0.01g. This is good when one is trying to make small amounts of moisturiser for example as it will only need tiny amounts of some ingredients. It seems to get such scales you have to buy them from ebay or amazon from places where 'folks who also purchased this item also bought" tiny zip lock baggies or herb grinders. It's quite funny, I guess the market to people hand making face cream or toner is a small one, compared to teenage boys with a "supply business".

Anyweigh (ha ha) I had great fun finding really small things to measure on my new scale before getting on with proper business.

New face cream, cleansing bar and a tester hair clay for ralph.




Cleanser is a bit of a mis-match version of the ones I like from lush, it's good to know I can make something for myself though. It seems to work well so for a first attempt I'm really pleased. The hair clay is too solid so will have another go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment