Thursday 10 December 2009

dress is nice

Ok, well, the first I knew about the jimmy choo dresses for h&m was in my regular ebay search for suede. I love suede. Frontier. Hair metal. yes.
The dresses kept coming up from those awful people who must queue up on the launch day and buy a load of them with the nasty little idea of selling them on for much much more on ebay once they have sold out in the shops.

These are horrible people, nothing forgives it, they go to the island.

Seeing the dresses though, particularly the blue one, really made my a bit sad. The blue dress is pretty much exactly what I would want, should I be looking for a blue suede dress. Only maybe I'd like it long enough to cover my knees.
However I don't think I'd really like to be wearing "that blue suede dress from h&m". Not because it's from h&m but because people would recognise it, it's like a label, I think that's why. It's not a lovely blue dress.
I like the grey one too. I have no idea how much they were originally but I guess less than the £180 buy it now price.


I also found these.

From wallis, £95, asos, £150, topshop, £150. I don't think I've ever been in a wallis shop.

Also these..

 
From best behavior, £370 and won hundred, £260.

This velvet dress is at topshop. I like it but it's tricky to tell how long it is. It looks knee length on the mannequin that's probably quite tall, so maybe it is a good sensible length. It has the little shape at the front that is a bit distressing for the knees.
Hmm.

It's £60 which is good.
Hmm.


I found these people too. ymc.
I like most of the clothes but sometimes I think the look is not for me. It's a little bit graphic designer.



This shop seems good. I like this coat.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment