Thursday 21 January 2010

nice anthropologie

One of my friends on facebook posted her status as 'wants everything from Anthropologie. Anyone got a spare million quid they wanna lend me?'. I looked it up as I did not know what she was talking about. It appears that it is the shop I kind  of looked at on the way past when ralph and I ventured into town to buy christmas presents and failed. Since I always decide I hate town and everyone about and in the shops and never find anything I like, I've stopped going. I don't see the new shops.
Thank goodness for the online world.


So, as far as anthropologie goes I think it is good. There are definitely things that I do not like, some things are too twee and too nice and tidy. 

I like these...







Without me knowing, as I only saw it after I had opened both bits, the shirt and the skirt here have been styled together on the site. I'm so on trend with my thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment