Thursday 7 January 2010

no bear lush

I'm a bit sad about lush. The changed the shop at liverpool st and it seems a bit less good.

We bought some stuff for presents and spent over £20 and got a go with the lucky dip (or a free giftbox, but lucky dip seemed a more fun idea). When choosing the presents it seemed there was a lot less bubble bars, which is what I'm most fond of, a bit dull to choose things. I assumed this was just to make space for all the christmas stuff. But I looked on the website and there's hardly any nice ones. Owh.

Ok, when I looked through them all I found four that I like. But I remember it being a really tough choice of which ones to get last time I stocked up. And one of these is in the retro section. Boo hoo.

bathos
amandopondo
french kiss
marzibain




Also, the lucky dip was not so exciting. We got two soaps and Ultralight moisturiser. This link wasn't working, says it might have sold out, so I cant read all about it. But it looks like it will be good. I just thought it was a bit rubbish to put something so skin specific into a lucky dip bag. And this being the money item that makes up the value to "about £20 worth" which was what the lovely shop assistant said (not the over eager assistant that interrupted me to ask ralph "has anyone ever told you that you look like jesus?"). And soap is a bit crap, even if it is really nice soap it's not the same as any of the other things they could put in. Bah.

Next year I am going to queue up at liverpool st station on the day after boxing day to get a hat box. And elbow the lady that thinks she deserves two cause she missed one at the covent garden shop the day before. Nasty lady. (The lovely shop assistant told us that story).

No comments:

Post a Comment