Friday 30 April 2010

clogs

On monday ralph and I went on a special outing to camden. We were a bit excited, neither of us having gone over there since we wore road jeans wide like sails and globe skate shoes. What we thought was that we'd find some rustic army surplus camping gear.

On the way we stopped in at the city farm, kentish town maybe. It was very good there, a turkey.

Then we went on to camden. Did a bit of a trawl of the row of charity shops which was odd. There were all very busy, like there was more special staff in them than customers, lovely. I got a suede shirt, lovely. I also tried on some fantastic trashy high heel leopard printed suedeish mule clogs, great but alas too high for me to really wear around, and I think the plastic sole might have been a bit slippery and therefore trecherous.

Anyway camden was awful, we should have known really. Never going there again.

But I have gone about looking for some nicer clogs. I have been thinking about how clogs are pretty good on the frontier front. There is something wholesome about a shoe made of wood and leather. And I think they'd fit in nicely with my ongoing wardrobe improvement plan.

Here goes.

bjornclogs

bjornclogs

schwedenclogs

Berlin-Clogs

lottafromstockholm

sarenza

No comments:

Post a Comment