Monday 12 April 2010

lawrence of arabia

I have been not looking at shops and mostly thinking how good it is not to do shopping. But I do like some clothes and shoes pictures on here. And I have gotten a little ranty as lee points out. So after a trip to ralph's mum's house and then seeing all the sisters vogues piled up I thought I'd just have a little look. And the guardian's fashion statement blog thing is nice to read, I like it.

And it appears that there are now leather dungarees in the world. Amazing!

This is the kind of dungarees I want. I think if I was to ever patronise a fashion house it would be chloe, again I like pretty much all of the winter clothes.






To go with my leather dungarees I would like to these, and I could actually save up for them as the are £90 rather than £gazillion like the things from chloe.


These are canvas and leather, from where. There are nice red shoes in the sale too so I'm hoping that they are still there come the end of the month.
We watched lawrence of arabia, maybe I like the boots because of that.



In looking up the film now to find a picture or something to help my boots-justification I was surprised to see how old the film is. I had assumed 70's but no, 1962. It really is a great film and with none of the dating that sometimes make old movies hard to watch. Some of the guys are sometimes a little to shiny but there is enough dusty to make it ok. I do love long films. So I put a long clip in here for us to watch, we chatted at the time how it seemed camels are crap at stopping and how in the film this looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment