Monday 22 February 2010

clay for nails

I have been on and off looking for a nail varnish that is a kind of putty-mushroom-clay colour. I think I saw one on american apparel before. I seems all their nail varnish has been taken away as it is dangerous or faulty or something so no mention of it on the site. I thought for a bit I imagined I'd seen it at all but some blog somewhere says it has been removed from sale. Blah blah blah. For the best.

I got the paul and joe one before, mentioned in an earlier post and i't nice but not the could I'd aimed for.

I saw some more earth/people friendly brands mentioned on greenmystyle.

Looking at zoya it seems they have a never ending number of shades. I have been looking at them on lucyrose. These are the colours that I'm choosing between...








Butterlondon have good colours too and they also don't have the unnecessary nasty ingredients. Shades for me are...


 I think that I can stop looking now and choose one.

No comments:

Post a Comment