Saturday 20 February 2010

futon blanket fail

I also failed in finding a blanket to buy for the new futon. Damn you toast for letting me think the nice one in the archive sale was still in stock but wasn't really. I searched for two whole days pretty much, I have no life. There are some really lovely ones at blacker (it's quite funny that this place is in launceston where I'm from, I always thought that there was nothing good there) so I might have to save up £70. It is the lovely sheep colours.


The next best cheap version I found was this recycled wool rug which is a nice £20 from ellajamesliving.co.uk ...


Other than that, nothing nice that I could find. Boo.

I would like to get some of these too. Ralph bought a little goaty one which is well good. Cabin. Frontier. Wilderness. Walthamstow. Sheeps, goats, deers.





These are on ebay in the postpacs store, reasonable priced as far as I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment