Thursday 25 February 2010

blog I found and I like

Today, not only did I get to use one of my new bolster cases I also made a kind of savoury cheesecake.

I looked around for recipes and found a few but got the general gist. So I made it up. I made the crust from polenta, oats, buckwheat, linseeds, a bit of millet left in the jar and the seeds and crumbs from the ryvita box. So very frugal. All fixed together with lovely melted butter. Filling was fennel, polish curd cheese, leeks ham and chesnuts. I have no picture as my camera doesn't work in the evening with the artificial light and all.

I found a recipe on a blog and I started to read it and it's great. "I am a trickster, a kitchen charlatan. But I am no fool." I like the post on ovals. feedingmaybelle.

With no pictures of my own here is one of maybellesmom's. Although I didn't like to steal so I just used her blog's banner. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment